No one could forget Fat Mikes crazy show at SWSX last year. Now Fat Mike the front man of NOFX has put his Las Vegas house up for holiday rental looking for party loving tenants.
The three-bedroom property, located four miles from the Vegas strip, features a swimming pool, hot tub, water slide, putting green, game room and a sunken bar. It’s billed as a “Vegas Punk House”.
“This isn’t the house that I live and sleep in; it’s the house that I visit and don’t sleep in. It’s my house that’s for adults that live like teenagers. The house is 4 miles from the strip (10 minutes) and is on a cul de sac in a really nice neighborhood (used to be till I moved in). The walls are covered in thousands of old school flyers that I’ve collected over the years. Have a really good/hedonistic time! The first case of PBR [beer] is on me.”
Also featured within the home is Mike’s own “Paltry Museum”.
It’s a small collection of punk memorabilia and strange punk relics. It’s paltry because there isn’t much to it. We are still accepting weird donations of interesting punk objects!”
Head to Vegaspunkhouse.com for details.
- NOFX’s Fat Mike Joins Against Me! For New Album
- No Use For A Name Frontman Tribute Album To Feature Frank Turner, NOFX, Rise Against + More
- Petition Starts Aimed At Getting The Offspring Signed To Fat Wreck Chords
- Watch: NOFX – ‘Xmas Has Been X’ed’
- NOFX’s New Album ‘Self Entitled’ Out In September