TMZ has just broken the news that famed rapper/actor/businessman P.Diddy was involved in what has been described as a ‘serious car accident’ in Los Angeles. According to TMZ’s law enforcement sources, an unidentified motorist suddenly swung their vehicle left, causing Diddy’s SUV to collide with it and t-bone the vehicle.
Officers on the scene reported that everyone involved in the accident, including Diddy, was hurt, although the severity and assortment of pain and injuries has not yet been revealed. Apparently, an ambulance was called to the scene, but no one was transported to hospital. Police took a report but issued no citations.
The images below taken from TMZ are presumably Diddy’s SUV, although there’s no identifying captions attached to the photograph. Diddy was meant to visit Australia earlier this year as part of the spectacular debacle that was Supafest 2012. Diddy tweeted at the time that he was ‘Mad as Fuck‘ that he was unable to appear due to festival organisers never paying the multifaceted musician.
- The Richest Hip-Hop Stars Of 2014 Are…
- Forbes Reveals Richest Figures In Hip Hop For 2013
- P Diddy The Latest Victim Of Celebrity ‘S.W.A.Tting’
- P. Diddy To Supafest “I’m MAD as Fuck”
- P. Diddy Cancels Supafest 2012 Performance
- Supafest 2012: Second Announcement On Friday