Well, it’s that time again, with only hours left until the lovely organisers at Parklife announce yet another lineup that will brighten our lives. We’ve compiled the final list of rumoured acts for the festival’s 2012 edition. As usual, there have been leaks, including: DJ Fresh, UK rapper Labrinth, Art Department, and a few more, and the speculation has led to many more acts getting a mention.
Parklife has become a festival that basically marks the end of winter, and justifiably so with this year’s theme titled ‘Hibernation Ends Here’. Last year’s lineup seemed to focus around a dubstep theme, with DJs and artists including the likes of Nero, Katy B, Magnetic Man, Example, Flux Pavilion, and a stack more. However, as is the case with every Parklife installation, diversity was shown by acts such as: Kimbra, Gossip, Strange Talk, and Australia’s favourite festival duo, Yacht Club DJs. So without further ado, let’s see who Music Feeds has tipped to play this year’s festival:
Empire Of The Sun
Tim & Jean
Jacques Le Count
Deadmau5 – Well, why not?
With the speculation coming to a close for yet another year, check back at Music Feeds tomorrow morning at 8am for the full Parklife 2012 lineup.
- Police Report No Major Incidents At Future Music Festival Despite Arrests
- Phoenix – Hordern Pavilion, Sydney 05/03/14
- Phoenix Back Copyright Reform After Aussie YouTube Takedown Dispute
- Governors Ball 2014 Announces Killer Lineup
- David Bowie Tells Lorde She Is The Future
- Music Feeds Podcast Episode #39 – Phoenix