Parklife 2012 organisers have released the maps and set times for Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Adelaide, which means that we’re getting close to that time of year. Below you can find out the when and where your favourite artist will be playing what stage and where In this epic 2012 instalment of the festival.
Sydneysiders, don’t forget that oragnisers have also changed the location of the Sydney leg, which has been moved back to where it first began in 2000.
Festival Director John Wall has spoken about his excitement in moving back: “Parklife started its life deep inside Centennial Park, and while Kippax lake has been a great venue for the last 8 years, we’ve been itching to move back inside the Park for a while, so we’re very excited, not only to be there but right next to the original Parklife 2000 venue.”
You can download the map and set times for your city below:
- Parklife 2013 Lineup Leaks Commence As First Act Self-Confirms
- 30 Punters Arrested At Parklife Melbourne
- Parklife 2012 Perth – Set Times, Map + Transport Info
- Parklife, Centennial Park Sydney – 30/09/2012
- Parachute Youth Pull Out Of Parklife Sydney – Gear Didn’t Arrive