Pink‘s massive Truth About Love tour is off to a pretty good start. The Daily Telegraph has reported that since tickets went on sale at 9am this morning, a crazy 320,000 have been snapped up.
With 32 dates confirmed so far, and more to come, that’s 10,000 for each show – a pretty gnarly feat for a single artist. But it’s no real surprise; who hates Pink? The singer has made base camp Down Under while the tour kicks on, so who knows, you might run into her at Woolies.
Pink will be performing a run of shows in each city for the tour, which has to be breaking some sort of record. Tickets are still on sale, so if you aren’t one of the 320,000, you should get in quickly.
P!NK’s 2009 Funhouse Tour was one of the biggest to ever happen on our soil, with a hectic 670,000 fans across 58 stages.
Pink The Truth About Love Australian Tour 2013
25th, 26th, 28th and 29th June
Perth Arena, Perth
1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th July
Entertainment Centre, Adelaide
7th, 8th, 10th, 11th, 13th, 14th, 16th and 17th July
Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne
19th 20th. 22nd and 23rd July
Entertainment Centre, Brisbane
30th, 31st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th and 10th July/August
Entertainment Centre, Sydney
- EXCLUSIVE: Stream You+Me’s Debut Album ‘rose ave.’
- Pink And Dallas Green Help Make Sense Of You+Me
- Dallas Green And Pink Have Secretly Formed A Folk Group
- Lorde Tops First Annual ARIA Streaming Chart
- Daft Punk, Kendrick Lamar To Perform At 2014 Grammys
- Spiderbait And The Preatures To Open For Pink