An album of remixes from the latest Radiohead album The King Of Limbs is apparently in the pipeline, according to fansite AtEase.
The double-album is reported to feature 19 remixes from their last LP, and is supposedly due for release next month. The news comes after the five-piece have been releasing a series of 12″ remixes over the last couple of months. The new album will feature remixes from the likes of Caribou, Four Tet, Modeselektor and Jamie xx. The release date given is September 16.
The first disc of the album is said to be all of those remixes together, with the second disc believed to be all new material, according to the NME.
The tracklisting is:
1. Caribou: Little By Little Rmx
2. Jacques Green: Lotus Flower Rmx
3. Nathan Fake: Morning Mr Magpie Rmx
4. Harmonic 313: Bloom Rmx
5. Mark Pritchard: Bloom Rmx
6. Lone: Feral Rmx
7. Pearson Sound: Morning Mr Magpie Scavenger Rmx
8. Four Tet: Separator Rmx
1. Thriller: Give Up the Ghost Houseghost Rmx
2. Illum Sphere: Codex Rmx
3. Shed: Little by Little Rmx
4. Brokenchord: Give Up the Ghost Rmx
5. Altrice: TKOL Rmx
6. Blawan: Bloom Rmx
7. Modeselektor: Good Evening Mrs Magpie Rmx
8. Objekt: Bloom Rmx
9. Jamie xx: Bloom Rework
10. Anstam: Separator Rmx
11. SBTRKT: Lotus Flower Rmx