Australia’s newest music streaming service Rdio launched in Australia last month and is already changing the way people discover and share music. Today they have announced Facebook as one of their official music partners.
Users can now instantly play music on Facebook using Rdio and share what they’re listening to via Facebook features News Feed and Ticker. They can simply connect their Rdio account to their Facebook profile, find friends and start sharing music.
Anytime you see shared Rdio tracks on Facebook, click Play to hear them immediately. Facebook users who don’t have a Rdio account can simply click any Rdio Play button, and Rdio will automatically create an account for them with a seven-day free trial so they can instantly start listening.
You can sign up now for the free seven-day trial at http://www.rdio.com and through Rdio’s mobile apps.
- Google To Release New Music Subscription Service Tomorrow
- Rdio Offering Six Months Of Free Music For New Subscribers
- More Acts Join Rdio Artist Program
- Rdio – Artist Program Explained by Global Head Of Marketing Marisol Segal
- Rdio Introduce New Avenue for Artists To Earn Money Via Streaming
- Spotify Launches In Australia Today