Entries have now opened for Red Bull’s 2012 Bedroom Jam. In an attempt to scour the nation for Australia’s next big thing, young unsigned musicians are encouraged to submit their original compositions via a video camera or smart phone.
Details are as follows:
- Entry is for Musos aged between 15-21 – bands, duos or soloists.
- You simply upload a video of yourself or your band performing an original track and get sharing through your social networks.
- The more times fans, friends and family watch, share and like, the higher you’ll climb up the BUZZ Chart.
- Each fortnight, the outfit highest on the BUZZ Chart will be announced as a provisional winner, with a professional film crew sent to your bedroom
- This video will then be streamed via http://www.redbullbedroomjam.com.au for everyone to see.
The first five winners will then battle it out at Red Bull’s Backyard Jam, while the second five winners will hit the stage at one of Australia’s recognized music venues alongside a leading Aussie band (BLUEJU!CE, British India and The Holidays have appeared in the past).
The BUZZ Charts are open now; the first webcast will screen 29th March.
Go to http://www.redbullbedroomjam.com.au for more details.