There are rumours circulating that suggest Rihanna and Chris Brown may reunite on stage for a performance at the Supafest Festival in Brisbane next month. This would be the first time the pair have performed together since Brown was charged with assaulting Rihanna on the Grammys night in 2009.
According to news.com.au, both Rihanna and Brown’s management companies are keen for the pair to reunite on stage outside of America, and it seems the planets are aligning for it to happen in Australia.
Chris Brown is headlining the Supafest Festival, which will kick off in Brisbane on April 14th. Rihanna will be in Sydney on April 10th promoting her first ever Hollywood film, Battleship. With recent rumours suggesting the pair are back together, it seems a duet performance in Australia might be the perfect way to announce their controversial rekindled love to the world.
The Supafest will also feature hip hop acts P. Diddy, Ice Cube, Missy Elliot, Ludacris + more. View the full line-up here.
Watch: Chris Brown Performs Umbrella with Rihanna in 2008
- Shakira Video Promotes “Moral Decay”, Says Colombian Politician
- The Most Pirated Artists Of 2013
- Eminem’s ‘The Monster’ Featuring Rihanna Streaming Online
- Chris Brown Charged With Felony Assault
- Flying Lotus Talks YouTube Music Awards: “I Don’t Really See The Point”