Pop singer Rihanna is cleaning up Thailand one social media dispatch at a time. Last month, a selfie posted on the singer’s Instagram account led to the arrest of two illegal animal keepers, and now a tweet sent out by the artist has landed a Thai sex show owner in hot water with the authorities.
According to local district chief Veera Kerdsirimongkol, the owner of the Phuket bar hosting the illegal sex show has been charged by police, with authorities crediting Rihanna with helping alert authorities to the bar, leading to the arrest.
“It was the result of the visit by Rihanna,” said Kerdsirimongkol. “The authorities will be more strict towards inappropriate shows or wildlife attractions.” Last month, a shot of Rihanna standing with a slow loris, a protected primate species, saw two Thai men arrested.
“Either I was phuck wasted lastnight, or I saw a Thai woman pull a live bird,2 turtles, razors, shoot darts and ping pong, all out of her pu$$y,” wrote Rihanna in her 20th September tweet, referring to Thailand’s notorious and illegal “ping-pong shows.”
Local tourist police volunteers have warned tourists against Thai strip clubs offering the “ping-pong shows,” due to their practice of overpricing drinks and threatening violence against customers who refuse to pay.
Gallery: 12 Dodgy Lawsuits Involving Musicians
(Via Australia Network News)
- 10 Things Everyone’s Talking About After Lollapalooza 2014
- Watch Eminem Perform ‘Stan’ With Rihanna At Lollapalooza
- Fake Justin Bieber Promoter Sentenced To Prison
- Watch Sia Recreate ‘Chandelier’ With Maddie Ziegler On ‘Ellen’
- Misheard Lyrics Study Says You’re Not The Only One Who Can’t Understand Ozzy
- Shakira Video Promotes “Moral Decay”, Says Colombian Politician