As well as a lineup that will make you weep salty tears of FOMO, this year’s Riot Fest is also the proud host of a spectacular John Stamos Art Show.
The focus of the exhibit will be “celebrating the magic of John Stamos,” (naturally) and the best part? You’re invited to admit your Stamos-terpieces to be on display, with the best entries to score some top notch prizes.
Up for grabs are a bunch of tickets to Riot Fest (with the winner to score 2 x VIPS) plus a full DVD box set of Full House.
“It promises to be the greatest art event ever in the history of the world!,” Riot Fest says of the sure-to-be record-breaking carefully curated collection of paintings, drawings and sketches of the man we all know fondly as Uncle Jesse, adding that all the art will be auctioned or sold to raise money for a charity of John Stamos’ choosing.
It marks the latest chapter in Riot Fest’s strange and ongoing love affair with John Stamos, after a stunt in 2013 that saw them erect a life-size bust of the 90’s heartthrob made entirely of butter #butterstamos.
— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) September 16, 2013
Artwork can be submitted until July 7th and there’s nothing that says Aussies can’t submit so get in amongst it.
Catch all the comp details below or head to Riot Fest’s official website for more.
ALL FOR ARTISTS:
– Deadline for Art Delivery – July 7th, 2017.
– Art can be mailed to Riot Fest, 1658 N. Milwaukee Ave #125, Chicago, IL 60647
– Only art submissions 11”x14” and smaller will be accepted
– All packages must be less than 50lbs and less than 20”x20”
– Art must be delivered framed and/or ready to hang.
– All pieces must be labeled with name, title of artwork, media, email address, phone number and an estimated price.
– Artwork will NOT be returned. All pieces will be sold at auction, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the charity of John Stamos’ choice.
– If you submit artwork that displays any sexism, racism, homophobia or other discriminatory imagery, it will be promptly ridiculed and not accepted.