So we all love Slash. And it appears that the former Guns N Roses guitarist loves Australia too. Triple M have just announced that the pick-man will be hosting his own show for a brief period between September 17th through to the 21st between 12-1pm. How awesome is that!
Telling the folks over at the source of all good rock music, Slash said that “I figured why the fuck not, I’ll share some stories from the road and play my favourite rock songs”. He continues, “There are rock icons who people around the world universally have respect for. Slash is one of those names that will gather rock fans from every point of the globe and make their day just by playing his guitar or telling a story from the road”.
The iconic rock legend will be hosting the ‘Rock of Ages’ slot, in which he will showcase some of the best rock songs from the past few decades. So get excited, as come next Monday, your lunch break will become that much better as our ears are blessed with tales from the hay-days of rock and roll, when Jack Daniels flowed freely, and groupies were the rage. Nice one Triple M.
- Triple M Bans KISS After ‘Dickhead’ Gene Simmons’ Offensive Remarks
- WATCH: Stone Temple Pilots Play With Slash And Duff; Release Statement About Weiland Lawsuit
- The Dead Daisies Release Interactive Short Film For Lock ‘N’ Load Featuring Slash
- Slash Jumps On Stage With DJ Chuckie And Betatraxx At Ultra Music Festival
- Axl Rose’s Tardiness May Cost Him Guitar Hero Lawsuit
- Slash Doesn’t Want To Work With Scott Weiland Again