Soundwave have announced a massive post-hardcore sidewave set to feature three of the biggest names to emerge from the genre. Sleeping with Sirens will be headlining two shows with fellow staples of the scene Woe, Is Me and Memphis May Fire.
In just 3 year’s time, Sleeping with Sirens have solidified themselves as one of the most appreciated bands of their type, backing up the fury found on their releases with a live show jam packed with running, jumping and a hefty amount of chaos. The most recent release from the group saw them take an unplugged approach to their sound. If You Were a Movie, This Would Be Your Soundtrack takes the band to the next level of their meteoric rise.
Fans of this music will of course be familiar with the likes of Woe, Is Me. Promoted from rising stars to time-tested favourites, the group’s last album Genesis encourages the thought that this is really only the beginning of things and we can expect much, much more from the band.
Whatever hype or buzz was created in the wake of Memphis May Fires debut album was surely confirmed with their follow up, 2011’s Challenger. Testament to the band’s desire and ability to keep things fresh, the album skyrocketed them away from the pack, and very much into their own.
You will be able to catch this madness at the below dates in Sydney and Melbourne.
Tickets on sale Thursday, January 17th at 9am.
Monday, 25th February
The Hi-Fi, Sydney – Licensed All Ages
Wednesday, 27th February
The Hi-fi, Melbourne –18+
- Blink-182 Considered Ditching Travis Barker After Soundwave No-Show
- We Spoke To The Aussie Guy Behind That Epic Pop-Punk Proposal
- Watch Sleeping With Sirens, New Found Glory, In Hearts Wake & More Help A “Pop-Punk Proposal”
- Sleeping With Sirens Release Music Video For ‘Congratulations’ Featuring Matty Mullins
- Sleeping With Sirens Part Ways With Guitarist Jesse Lawson
- Sylosis Members Hospitalised Following RV Crash, Cancel Remaining Shows