Bad luck for Snoop Dogg fans in Norway – he won’t be coming near your country for two years. Norwegian authorities have given the Dogg – aka Calvin Broadus – a two-year-ban after he was caught trying to bring marijuana into the country last month.
The Dogg was, ironically, caught by some fellow doggs (sniffer dogs) at a Norweigian airport en route to performing at a music festival in the country’s south. The sniffer dogs indicated he had eight grams of the drug in his luggage.
Noise 11 reports that along with a ban on entering Norway for the next 24 months, Broadus was fined around $US8600 after he failed to declare he was carrying more money than the legal limit upon entry.
Broadus won’t be appealing the sentence, with his Norwegian legal representative Holger Hagesaeter telling AAP that his client “can live with the decision.”
Earlier this month – the rapper debuted a new reggae-flavoured song called La La La – under the new moniker of Snoop Lion. It’s the first track to come from his forthcoming reggae album Reincarnated, which is set for release later this year.
- #Snoop Dogg
- Snoop Sheds Light On His Pimping Days, Reminds Us Pimps Are Scumbags
- Snoop Lion Defaces Defenceless Barack Obama With New Snoopify App
- Snoop Lion Says Bunny Wailer “Wasn’t The Shit In The Wailers”
- Snoop Lion’s Live-Streamed 4/20 Extravaganza Shut Down By The Cops
- LISTEN: Snoop Lion ‘Reincarnated’ Streams In Full + Documentary Preview