It’s only the beginning of June and we’ve already had plenty of Soundwave 2013 rumours flying about the place, most of which could be anyone’s guess as to whether there’s any truth in them or not. What we can be sure of is that The Blackout and Kingdom of Sorrow will be appearing at the festival next year, after promoter AJ Maddah decided to tweet out his pleasure in booking two new bands (below).
Maddah has been overseas in Germany attending the Rock Am Ring Festival. He had tweeted last week about his surprise that there was only one band (Six Feet Under) that had been locked in for sure, saying that he should leak some more this week. It’s likely we’ll see some of the bands who recently played at the Rock Am Ring Festival added to the rumour list, with acts such as Linkin Park, Metallica, Skrillex and The Offspring .
So far other acts such as Stone Sour, Chelsea Grin and Godsmack have also been heavily rumoured, while other possibilities for the 2013 lineup include: Papa Roach, Will We Came as Romans, The Devil Wears Prada, Miss May I and Blood on the Dancefloor, just to name a few of the many.
— AJ (@iamnotshouting) June 2, 2012
@iamnotshouting will do! so excited thank you!!
— Jamey Jasta (@jameyjasta) June 3, 2012
- Blink-182 Considered Ditching Travis Barker After Soundwave No-Show
- Sleeping With Sirens Part Ways With Guitarist Jesse Lawson
- Sylosis Members Hospitalised Following RV Crash, Cancel Remaining Shows
- Bring Me The Horizon Release Music Video For New Single ‘Can You Feel My Heart’
- Sharks Abruptly Announce Their Break-Up, Effective Immediately
- Dave Lombardo No Longer Focusing On Slayer