Now that the first leg of Soundwave 2013 is out of the way, Sydney – it’s our turn to show them how it’s properly done. Sydney Olympic Park is the place to be right now as this massive day unfolds. We’re sure that you’ve got stacks on your mind – where your friends are, what food place as the shortest line – so we’ve tracked the hard facts for you.
If I may direct your attention to the below timetable, you’ll notice the festivities will be kicking off around 11-11:30 this Sunday, which should make for a pretty cruise start to your day. If you’re currently stumped as to how you’re gonna be rocking up – Check out the Soundwave website as they’ve crunched the numbers on public transport for you.
Just when it looked as though the line up was done and dusted – bam, the special guest was announced and revealed as none other than Puscifer. Who’da thought we’d be able to see Maynard perform twice in one day? Adelaide will have the same privilege but shhh, talkin’ Sydney now.
For repeat offenders, the lay of the land shouldn’t be too hard to get your head around. And for first timers, chill…it isn’t as complicated as it looks. We recommend learning your way around early, before you need to start rushing around and hey – live a little, stop by a stage you didn’t think you would, you might be surprised.
Like we normally suggest, bookmark this page! Nothing more frustrating than needing it and not having it, am I right?
Sunday, 24th February Sydney – Olympic Park
- Sleeping With Sirens Part Ways With Guitarist Jesse Lawson
- Sylosis Members Hospitalised Following RV Crash, Cancel Remaining Shows
- Maynard James Keenan: ‘Music Is Happening On All Fronts’ For Tool, A Perfect Circle & Puscifer
- Puscifer To Release 2-Hour Live Concert & Sketch Comedy DVD ‘What Is…Puscifer’
- Bring Me The Horizon Release Music Video For New Single ‘Can You Feel My Heart’