If you missed out on tickets to Splendour in the Grass 2012, all hope is not lost. The promoters have announced a reissue/resale facility that will see more tickets made available from June 5th. Punters who no longer wish to attend the festival will be able to sell tickets through the system, and cancelled tickets may also be reissued. There will be a $20 reissue/resale fee for tickets sold through the system.
First round tickets for the festival sold out in under an hour and 1000’s of fans across the country missed out despite attempting to purchase tickets as they went on sale at 9am. The reissue gives fans some hope; however, the promoters want to stress that they have no idea how many tickets will be made available.
The 2012 Splendour in the Grass will go ahead from 27th July – 29th July at Belongil Fields in Byron Bay. The lineup includes The Smashing Pumpkins, Jack White, Bloc Party, The Shins, At The Drive-In + heaps more. View the full lineup here.
- Splendour In The Grass Review: Azealia Banks
- The Smashing Pumpkins Bring Splendour To A Dazzling End
- Splendour In The Grass Review: Fun.
- 360 Tells Fans: “Don’t Fight The Haters”
- Azealia Banks “Super Sorry” For The Short Set At Splendour
- Splendour In The Grass Review: Django Django