A 22-year-old male has been busted by police for acting suspiciously in the water at night in the Rhode Island area. It’s hard to imagine what would count as acting un-suspicious in the water at night but it sure as hell wouldn’t be what this dude was doing. In an attempt to get a glimpse of Taylor Swift, the highly motivated fan swam 2-miles to the water outfront her property before getting cold feet.
Apparently, the would-be-stalker caught a glimpse of something else – her security team and its SWAT like capabilities. This prompted him to swim back, doubling the journey for himself. It was then that he got busted by the police, explaining he simply wanted to meet Tay-Tay, which sounds harmless enough.
The man was taken into custody and charged with trespassing. The Westerly Police Dept told TMZ they maintain a “zero tolerance policy for trespassers” and have met with Tay-Tay’s security team to discuss the event further.
There’s no word from Swift yet. I just hope she’s alright. Taylor will be bringing the Red tour Down Under this December.
- Multimillionaire Taylor Swift Is Optimistic About The Music Industry’s Future
- Booking Your Favourite Band Isn’t As Expensive As You Thought
- Axl Rose Is Actually The Greatest Singer Of All Time, Says Chart
- Taylor Swift Tops List Of Music’s Biggest Earners
- Lorde Puts Kyle Sandilands In Check Over “Lesbian” Comments
- Taylor Swift Brisbane Stage Collapse Prompts Ticket Refunds