The Canberran duo of Vance Musgrove and Mikah Freeman aka The Aston Shuffle will host Mix-Up, Triple J’s Friday night dance show in 2011.
The deck spinning pair have gone the hard path and worked for many years as DJ’s and producing some floor filling tracks like “Your Love”.
Earlier this year The Aston Shuffle won top spot of in the inthemix50 – Australia’s biggest DJ poll.
Big things are coming The Aston Shuffle’s way in 2011 – as they’re set to join the Triple J Mix-Up team of Nina Las Vegas and Deacon Rose – and have their anticipated debut album released.
Bring on 2011 and the summer dance hits.
- Record Roundup: The Aston Shuffle, The Ninjas
- The Aston Shuffle Release ‘Tear It Down’ Music Video
- The Aston Shuffle Announce ‘Comfortable’ Australian Tour Dates
- The Aston Shuffle Remix The Knocks’ ‘Modern Hearts’
- Swedish House Mafia Australian Tour Set Times Announced