Widely acknowledged as Australia’s greatest modern funk and soul band, The Bamboos are back, bringing their raucous 10th Anniversary show up the East Coast to Sydney after a sold-out celebration in Melbourne, taking over Manning Bar on the 20th of May.
The band having worked together for over a decade now, releasing four studio albums and 14 singles over their career and playing to massive audiences both here and overseas, these anniversary shows promise to feature material thought forgotten by many, as well as all of the fan favourites and a few other surprises to boot.
Tickets are on sale now
The Bamboos 10th Anniversary
with special guests The Psyde Projects & Paper Plane Project
Sydney – Manning Bar – 20th May
Tickets: http://www.manningbar.com & www.moshtix.com.au
On sale Thursday 14th April
- Twilight At Taronga 2015 Music Program Announced
- Music Victoria Unveils 2014 Genre Awards Nominees
- Dan Sultan, Sarah Blasko Lead Riverboats Music Festival 2015 Lineup
- Tim Rogers And The Bamboos Are Making An Album Together
- Nick Cave, Boy & Bear Lead APRA 2014 Song Of The Year Shortlist
- Cloud Control To Headline The Rocks Australia Day