For those of you who are unaware, Workaholics is currently the second funnest show ever after Community. The alternative comedy styles of three housemates – Anders, Blake and Adam – has now made it into its third season.
The episodes are written/improvised entirely by the three, plus or minus a couple of extra staff, and is one of Comedy Central’s most threatening ratings weapons. In the most recent episode of the season, the brand has demonstrated their knowledge of their demographic by including the always-thinking-outside-the-box-while-in-the-box outfit The Black Keys.
The duo appear in a small claims court, and when brought to the main character’s attention, start arguing over whose pony tail is longer. This is their second very random cameo after they appeared on Anthony Bourdain’s food and lifestyle program No Reservations.
Now, I’m not doing the episode justice, but its freakin’ hilarious. You can stream the whole thing from our good buddies at Comedy Central right here; the moment of truth happens just on the five minute mark.
- #The Black Keys
- Black Keys Frontman Dan Auerbach Loses Bob Dylan’s Hair In Divorce
- Jack White Calls The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach An ‘Asshole’
- Bieber Retweet Causes Beliebers To Turn Against Their Own Kind
- The Black Keys’ Drummer Changes Twitter Name To ‘Justin Beiber’, Pisses Off Fans
- Justin Bieber Incites Black Keys Backlash