For those of you who are unaware, Workaholics is currently the second funnest show ever after Community. The alternative comedy styles of three housemates – Anders, Blake and Adam – has now made it into its third season.
The episodes are written/improvised entirely by the three, plus or minus a couple of extra staff, and is one of Comedy Central’s most threatening ratings weapons. In the most recent episode of the season, the brand has demonstrated their knowledge of their demographic by including the always-thinking-outside-the-box-while-in-the-box outfit The Black Keys.
The duo appear in a small claims court, and when brought to the main character’s attention, start arguing over whose pony tail is longer. This is their second very random cameo after they appeared on Anthony Bourdain’s food and lifestyle program No Reservations.
Now, I’m not doing the episode justice, but its freakin’ hilarious. You can stream the whole thing from our good buddies at Comedy Central right here; the moment of truth happens just on the five minute mark.
- Bluesfest’s Secret Black Keys Replacement Is Not So Secret Anymore
- Bluesfest Are Keeping Their Black Keys Replacement A Secret
- Tame Impala, Chet Faker & More Named On Outside Lands 2015 Lineup
- Who Will Replace The Black Keys At Bluesfest?
- The Black Keys Cancel Australian Tour, Including Bluesfest
- Primavera Sound Reveals Their Massive 2015 Lineup