Fancy getting 4 VIP tickets to Southbound 2014?
If so, you need to find The Flaming Lips‘ giant laser hands, which went missing after the band’s appearance at the festival in Bussleton, WA on the weekend.
The hands are a pretty pivotal part of the band’s live show – and the guys are pretty devastated – as your can tell by their tweet at the bottom of the page.
Southbound organisers have also done a call out on the festival’s Facebook page – promising 4 VIP tickets for 2014′s festival to whoever hands them in. They also said they have “heard whispers from the campsite, so someone knows about it!”
If you’ve got any information on the disappearance of the hands, get in touch with the Southbound crew here.
- The Flaming Lips To Release ‘Record Store Day’ Goodies, Including A Stone Roses Cover Album
- Wayne Coyne Kicked Off Instagram Again, But Not For Long…Again
- The Ke$ha-Flaming Lips Collab Album Isn’t Happening
- Watch The Flaming Lips Cover Tame Impala’s ‘Elephant’
- Flaming Lips Frontman Wayne Coyne’s Fans React To Instagram Suspension