Las Vegan alt rock giants The Killers have made a series of cryptic posts on their Facebook page, teasing fans with the news that “something big” is coming, coinciding with the 10th anniversary of the Brandon Flowers-led quartet’s first London gig.
The Mr Brightside performers firstly made a FB post simply saying “Big News Coming Soon…”. That was then followed up by “September 16th, the 10 year anniversary of our first show in London… #ShotAtTheNight”, leading to speculation from fans that the big news may be a greatest hits album or a special anniversary gig.
Here at Music Feeds, we’re gonna assume that all will be revealed on 16th September, so go pencil the date in your diary and, in the meantime, keep yourself warm with the news that Brandon Flowers is working on a second solo album, while The Killers have already started work on a follow-up to last year’s Battle Born.
- That’s Beef: 11 Of The Lamest Feuds In Music
- The Killers Reveal ‘Christmas In LA’ Video Starring Owen Wilson
- The Killers Deliver ‘Old Man Jimmy (Is Soon To Die)’ For Kimmel’s Birthday
- The Killers’ Brandon Flowers: ‘Today’s Pop Music Is Retarded’
- The Killers Unveil New Video For ‘Shot At The Night’
- The Killers Release New Single ‘Shot At The Night’ Produced By M83