Electropop juggernauts The Presets have recently released a glimpse of what we can expect from album #3, currently in the works. And at 40 seconds long, the clip really lives up to its name as a teaser.
The preview is for the single Young in Trouble. Judging from the beats and the glitchy visual, we can tell that this new release will see the band return to the dingy, smokey, strobe-lit club scene from which they came. The dynamic duo are also big favourites for Parklife 2012 , and with their release this close to being well, released, I’d go as far as to say that I’d put money on them making an appearance.
This will be the first we’ve heard from the guys since Apocalypso, which would have to be one of the most highly praised albums to hit nightclubs, featuring the smash hit My People. The Presets are one of the most in-demand electro acts around and easily one of Australia’s most successful musical exports. Be sure to stay tuned for Parklife updates as well as updates from the release.
Last year, half of the creative pair, Kim Moyes, told triple j: “It’s going to be good. It’s been a long hard slog but I think it’s going to be better than the last record. But I really liked Apocalypso, so I don’t know.” The release fell short of a 2011 release.
A second teaser was posted but was quickly removed. Somehow teasing us even more than the teaser would have! Another sentence with the word teaser in it.
- Triple J Announces Massive ‘Beat The Drum’ Birthday Concert
- Falls Festival 2014/2015 Lineup
- The Presets Replacing London Grammar At Splendour In The Grass
- Experience The Presets’ Six-Sided Interactive Video For ‘No Fun’
- Pet Shop Boys, Pixies, Giorgio Moroder & More For Vivid LIVE 2014 Lineup
- Kylie Minogue And The Presets To Perform At The Beresford Tonight