Melbourne’s The Reverence Hotel is celebrating its first birthday on the 1st June and Footscray’s newest live music institution is doing it in style, with The Smith Street Band heading up what’s sure to be a killer night.
Former Arthouse owners Mel and Matt Bodiam have injected a whole lotta love into The Rev over the past 12 months, converting their back room into a rad live music venue, serving up awesome vegan food and bringing some punk love to the western suburbs. In a time when live music venues are dropping like flies, it’s no mean feat to open a new one, especially a place that’s captured the heart of the local scene as quickly as The Rev.
The birthday celebrations are taking place this Saturday and will be headlined by The Smith Street Band, their Poison City Records compadres Infinite Void, punk rock quintet The Gun Runners along with a bevy of other local and interstate punk favourites.
Tickets are on sale now via Ticketscout.
The Reverence Hotel First Birthday Show
Saturday, 1st June
Reverence Hotel, Footscray
The Smith Street Band
The Gun Runners
The Union Pacific
- Watch The Smith Street Band Have A Go At An Aggressive Security Guard
- The Smith Street Band Tell Tony Abbott To ‘Wipe That Shit-Eating Grin Off Your Punchable Face’
- Frenzal Rhomb, The Smith Street Band To Play Australia Day Weekend Fundraisers
- The Smith Street Band Will ‘Get High, See Everyone’ On 2015 National Tour
- Party In The Paddock Drops First 2015 Lineup
- The Smith Street Band Forced To Abandon US Tour