Three people were stabbed at Swedish House Mafia‘s show at the Milton Keynes Bowl in England this weekend, reports NME.
Thames Valley Police told NME that a 23-year-old man from the West Midlands area is currently in Milton Keynes General Hospital, receiving treatment for a punctured lung. Another 23-year-old man was treated for minor injuries at the event by St. John’s Ambulance, while a 24-year-old man, also from West Midlands, received cuts to his head and arm but has been discharged from hospital.
In addition, three other punters were arrested “on suspicion of possession with intent to supply class-A drugs.”
The stabbings come in the wake of nine people being stabbed at the group’s show at Pheonix Park in Dublin, Ireland last weekend.
Swedish House Mafia announced last month that they were splitting up. Let’s hope there aren’t too many more crazy incidents to spoil the remaining shows on their farewell tour.
- #Swedish House Mafia
- Calvin Harris Tops World’s Highest Paid DJs List For 2013
- Axwell Releases First Post-Swedish House Mafia Track ‘Center Of The Universe’
- Ultra Music Festival To Scale Back In 2014
- Swedish House Mafia Light Up Soggy Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Swedish House Mafia Open Melbourne Pop-Up Store, Tease Appearance