The Victorian town of Clarkefield will be bringing together a stack of great musicians for a fantastic cause in March, as the town holds its second annual music festival.
Headlined by You Am I frontman Tim Rogers, all money raised on the day of the festival will go directly to the running of a new school (which last years festival helped to build) for over one thousand children in the Kampong Thom province of Cambodia.
Joining Rogers on the lineup is Mick Thomas and the Roving Commission, Sal Kimber, The Toot Toot Toots, Charles Jenjkins and The Zhicagos, The Setson Family, San Gras, and Dead River Deeps. Local acts Brother Johnstone, Jarrod Shaw, and Sarah Wilkinson will also perform – with plenty more acts to be announced in the build-up to the event.
The event will be held at The Clarkefield Hotel (aka The Coach and Horses Inn) – and its location is sure to please, as it’s surrounded by paddocks, trees, old wagons and plenty of old bluestone buildings. BBQ food, cold drinks, market stalls and a jumping castle will also be on offer outside of the music.
Clarkefield is located 30 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, and about 100m from the Clarkefield Train Station on the Bendigo line.
Clarkefield Music Festival
Sunday, 17th March 2013
The Coach And Horses Inn, Clarkefield
Tickets: $30 pre-sale from www.clarkefieldmusicfestival.com.
- Tim Rogers And The Bamboos Are Making An Album Together
- Cheney, Rogers, Pyke & Jamieson Re-Unite For ‘White Album’ Tour
- Matt Corby, Tim Rogers Added To Bluesfest Lineup
- Big Star’s ‘Third’ – Enmore Theatre, Sydney 23/01/14
- Sydney Festival 2014 Adds More Big Names To Lineup
- Win: 1 Of 5 Double Passes To Catch The Bamboos & Tim Rogers Live In Sydney