Following the drastic rise in popularity for the weekly alternative dance-dedicated segment, triple j have announced that they will be taking it one step further with the release of House Party, a two disc album mixed by Nina Las Vegas herself.
Rather than having to wait until 6pm Saturday nights to hear some of the greatest in new beats, and of course always the favourites, fans can now listen in whenever they want. You will now be able to kick off your own house party, with remixes including remastered works from Hilltop Hoods, M.I.A, Hot Chip, Django Django, The Presets, Beni, Urthboy and stacks more.
The album officially dropped today (Aug 3) so you have your chance to sink your teeth into the release right before the weekend kicks off. Remixing some of the biggest tunes from some of the biggest alternative acts around, I’m guessing Nina has done it again! Be sure to check out our interview with the veteran triple j house party DJ during the Splendour madness last weekend.
triple j’s House Party
Out Friday August 3
Watch: Nina Las Vegas interview at Splendour 2012
- Triple J Spared Brunt Of ABC Budget Cuts
- Bliss N Eso Return To Triple J Supporting White Ribbon Day
- 2014 J Awards Winners Announced
- More J Awards Nominees Announced
- More J Award Australian Album Of The Year 2014 Noms Announced
- Inaugural Double J Artist Of The Year Nominees Announced