Melbourne’s innovative heavy progsters TWELVE FOOT NINJA have announced a crowd-funding campaign to help create the next video clip from their successful debut record Silent Machine.
After a long period of gestation, the band have gone from strength to strength over the past 12 months, graduating from opening up for Dead Letter Circus & Fair To Midland (US) on their sold-out Australian tour, to selling out their own club shows across their entire January headline tour earlier this year.
Part of their success lies with their strong visual content and in particular the band’s memorable and funny music videos.
Continuing this tradition, the band have posted a teaser of the clip that so far features guest spots from US friends Periphery (recently here for Soundwave Festival) and some Penthouse-pet modelling.
The overall cost of $40k plus might seem high, but when you check out the work ethic these guys have, it’s probably a worthy donation.
Check it out here http://www.pozible.com/project/20103
- Mastodon Announce Australian Tour Supports
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Twelve Foot Ninja
- Tour Guide: Born Lion, Toehider, Troldhaugen, Twelve Foot Ninja
- Twelve Foot Ninja Announce ‘Shuriken’ Australian Tour Dates
- Twelve Foot Ninja Announce Australian Tour Dates For January
- Twelve Foot Ninja Unleash ‘Project 12′