While Bluejuice were in Sydney for The Big Day Out, they found time to drop into the triple j offices for ‘Like A Version’. They chose to cover Lana Del Rey’s Video Games, which came in at #6 in the recent Hottest 100 countdown.
Although you might have expected a comical version from the Bluejuice boys, they instead deliver one of the best Video Games covers to have hit the net yet.
Bluejuice head to Adelaide on Friday, then they will wrap things up with The Big Day Out at Perth on Sunday.
Lana Del Rey has just released her debut album Born To Die.
Watch: Bluejuice Cover Lana Del Rey’s Video Games
- Chet Faker Is One Of The Most Blogged About Artists Of 2014
- Dan Auerbach Recounts Lana Del Rey’s Label Backflipping On ‘Ultraviolence’
- Lana Del Rey Teases 2014 Australian Tour
- Big Day Out’s Greatest Hits
- Sia Is APRA’s 2014 Songwriter Of The Year