Poker Face, Never Gonna Give You Up, and now Niggas in Paris: Faith No More sure pick some covers out of nowhere, but they always seem to totally nail it.
The most recent cover took place while the band is currently on tour in Europe. It’s become a bit of a tradition to perform a cover at some point while playing their original track Why Do You Bother? And once again, that’s what they did; you can check out the track below thanks to mxdwn. The transition is seamless.
Believe it or not, but the track has been a hot topic recently with actress and (awful) singer Gwyneth Paltrow tweeting the track name of the Jay-Z / Kanye West collab for Watch The Throne, though given the remarkable adaption of the tune, I think Faith No More will get away with it.
- Watch Faith No More’s Surprise In-Store Gig
- Here’s Faith No More’s First Song In 17 Years, ‘Motherfucker’
- Westfest 2015 Lineup Announced
- Faith No More Have Secretly Been Working On A New Album This Whole Time
- We Could Hear Brand-New Faith No More At Soundwave
- No Faith No More, Slipknot Sidewaves In 2015