Poker Face, Never Gonna Give You Up, and now Niggas in Paris: Faith No More sure pick some covers out of nowhere, but they always seem to totally nail it.
The most recent cover took place while the band is currently on tour in Europe. It’s become a bit of a tradition to perform a cover at some point while playing their original track Why Do You Bother? And once again, that’s what they did; you can check out the track below thanks to mxdwn. The transition is seamless.
Believe it or not, but the track has been a hot topic recently with actress and (awful) singer Gwyneth Paltrow tweeting the track name of the Jay-Z / Kanye West collab for Watch The Throne, though given the remarkable adaption of the tune, I think Faith No More will get away with it.
- Review: Soundwave 2015, Melbourne – Pummelling Metal & Heartfelt Pop Punk For Young And Old
- Soundwave 2015 Setlists: Slipknot, Faith No More, Smashing Pumpkins & More
- Faith No More Talk ‘Sol Invictus': “We Had To Revisit Who We Were”
- Faith No More Premiere New Song, ‘Cone Of Shame’
- Faith No More Preview New Stage Threads Ahead Of Soundwave
- Faith No More Announce First Album In 18 Years, ‘Sol Invictus’