Florence + The Machine has appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon today. She performed with a full orchestra to back her track Spectrum (Say My Name) before returning to join Fallon, who always loves to do a song himself, to perform Balls in Your Mouth – the protest song he wrote about the BP spill of a few years ago. Watch both videos below.
After more than a year of promoting her latest album Ceremonials, Florence has announced that she will be taking a year off from music to have a rest before writing a new studio album and doing it all over again. Speaking to Style mag, she said: “There’s a big ‘take a year off’ plan”. She also stated that “the record company have put no pressure on me for the next album. They’ve said I can have as long as I want.”
Despite her impending hiatus, it’s not as if we won’t be hearing no new bits of music featuring Welch’s voice in the near future. Last week, Scottish superstar DJ Calvin Harris revealed that Welsh will feature on his new album 18 Months, set for release later this year.
- Paul McCartney, Metallica Lead Lollapalooza 2015 Lineup
- Florence + The Machine Shares Dark Video For New Song ‘St Jude’
- Florence + The Machine Announce Third Album, Share New Single ‘What Kind Of Man’
- Hear The First Song From Florence + The Machine’s New Album
- Florence + The Machine’s New Album Is Finished And Ready For Release
- Drake, The Black Keys Headline New York’s Governors Ball 2015