Bruce Dickinson has unleashed on an unsuspecting fan during a recent Iron Maiden gig at the Klipsch Music Center in Indianapolis on July 19, 2012. As Iron Maiden started up one of their mighty tunes, Wasted Years, Dickinson stood atop a raised platform where he could survey the crowd with ease.
Unfortunately for one fan, this vantage point allowed Dickinson to witness him texting for an apparently unacceptable period of time. No longer able to tolerate the unidentified man’s constant messaging, Dickinson let loose on the distracted fan.
“Ah, for fucks sake, the guy with the bald head and the white shirt, you’ve been texting for the last fucking three songs. You’re a wanker!” screamed Dickinson.
Whether the ‘wanker’ in question had just received some pressing personal news or was taking notes for a gig review, we’ll probably never know, but the hairless perpetrator will never forget the night Dickinson singled him out in proper English fashion. To Dickinson’s credit, the so-called offense didn’t derail the show for even a moment, with the veteran seamlessly moving from rant to rocking.
In other Iron Madien news, NME has reported that a recent poll voted the band’s 3rd studio album, 1982′s The Number of the Beast, as the best British album of the last 60 years.
Watch: Bruce Dickinson Call Fan ‘Wanker’
- Iron Maiden Frontman: “Fame Is The Excrement Of Creativity”
- Iron Maiden Track Illegal Downloads To Plan Gig Locations
- Iron Maiden LLP, One Of The Fastest Growing Companies In The UK
- New Soundwave 2014 Headliner Details Revealed
- Watch Rock In Rio 2013 Live Stream, Full Sets And Highlights
- Iron Maiden Drummer’s Wife Due In Court On Domestic Assault Charge