Whether you dig his music or not, it’s undeniable that Kanye West is a machine when it comes to putting out new material. The latest from Yeezy comes in the form of two songs strung together for one almost six-minute long music video.
Directed by Hype Williams, the man behind Jack White’s latest clip Freedom At 21, the clip combines the West-driven songs I Wish You Would and Cold, formerly known as Theraflu as noted by Pitchfork. The video takes place in a tunnel and if you can handle the large portions of lyrics missing due to naughty words and an excessive amount of camera shaking, there’s some pretty cool effects with silhouettes on offer.
As reported by Consequence of Sound, I Wish You Would will feature on Kiss the Ring, the upcoming record from DJ Khaled due out later in August, while Cold is a standalone single by West. Along with West and Khaled, the clip features cameos from Rick Ross, who offers a little rap verse on I Wish You Would while Cold sees snippets of Kim Kardashian, who offers nothing.
Watch: Kanye West, DJ Khaled, Rick Ross – I Wish You Would/Cold
- Hacked Sony Emails Reveal Kanye West Planning “Immersive” Film Project
- Kanye Rapped His Entire New Album For Seth Rogen In The Back Of A Van
- Watch “U2 Minus 1″ Perform Their First, Probably Only, Gig
- Kanye West May Feature On James Blake’s New Album
- Lorde’s ‘Flicker (Kanye West Rework)’ Has Landed
- Kanye Is Inflicting His New Album On Unsuspecting Parisians