Kanye West temporarily stopped the show the other night to address a fan who apparently was shining a laser-pointer in the direction of West while he was attempting to perform. Just as West is preparing to launch into Flashing Lights from his 2007 record Graduation, he tells the fan in question, “Don’t fuck with the lasers back there, don’t fuck with it. You’re fucking with everybody’s show, chill”.
West begins to psych the crowd up, yelling, “Put your hands up”, but then immediately asks for the beat to be cut, being forced to once again confront the fan with the laser. Without any musical backing, West proceeds to point out the perpetrator to the rest of the audience.
“You see this guy right here with the green laser? Don’t fuck with everybody’s show. This is not a fucking game… You’re going to get fucked up and kicked out, I don’t want that shit. So chill the fuck out.”
Kanye then gets back to Flashing Lights and asks the crowd, “Are y’all having a good time this evening?”, as the show goes on.
Kanye West and Jay-Z have certainly has a memorable time in Paris, performing their song Niggas in Paris 11 times during one show
Watch: Kanye West – “Chill The Fuck Out”
- Noel Gallagher: “Arcade Fire Need To Pry Themselves Out Of Their Own Asshole”
- Courtney Barnett, Pond, Jagwar Ma Top NME’s 2013 Top 50 Lists
- Kanye West Slams A Nike Executive In A Partly Auto-Tuned On-Stage Rant
- Seth Rogen & James Franco Parody Kanye West’s ‘Bound 2′ Video
- Kanye West Trolled By Online Retailer Zappos