What a crazy weekend it was for fans of Metal hero’s Lamb of God. First came news that frontman Randy Blythe had been arrested and detained in Prague over his connection to a 2010 incident, which resulted in a fan’s death, then after almost no news at all, it came to light that Blythe had made bail for US$200,000, which will equal a year’s income for the musician.
Today, Music Feeds has tracked down the actual live footage of the moment Blythe allegedly threw a 19-year-old fan from the stage, resulting in the fan falling backwards onto the cement floor, causing injuries that led to his death two weeks later.
The band had returned to Prague for a show with All Shall Perish but were greeted at the venue by Police, who were quick to nab Blythe and take him into custody. The internet exploded with rumours and questions resulting in their publicist commenting on the drama, stating that Blythe was wrongly accused and will be totally exonerated of the charges. Currently, all the other band members have returned home bar Blythe, who is expected to return to the USA once bail is posted.
While we wait with bated breath for the official statement from the band and their people, take a look at the footage, thanks to Gun Shy Assassin . It looks as though another member of the band’s crew will have something to answer for, and to be honest, it doesn’t look great for Blythe either. What do you think?
- Megadeth Reveals Lamb Of God’s Chris Adler Will Drum On Their New Album
- Has The Identity Of Megadeth’s New Drummer Been Revealed?
- How Randy Blythe Made A Metal Lullaby In Melbourne With Sydonia’s Sam Haycroft
- Lamb Of God, Killer Be Killed – Sydney, Metro Theatre 26/02/15
- Review: Soundwave 2015, Melbourne – Pummelling Metal & Heartfelt Pop Punk For Young And Old
- Lamb Of God, Killer Be Killed Sidewaves Announced