Lana Del Rey unveiled a new song during her performance at the not-to-be-confused-with-her-name El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night. The performance was the Splendour in the Grass-bound Del Rey’s first performance in Los Angeles for six months, following her much-publicised trainwreck of a performance on Saturday Night Live – which many viewers thought was one of the worst musical performances in the series’ 37-year history.
According to NME, the new song – Body Electric – featured in a 10-song setlist, which was filled with tracks from her album Born To Die. Apparently, she also performed the show almost entirely in silhouette in front of a video-screen backdrop of found footage.
Concertgoer Don Andrews told NME: ”I love her, so I wish the show was longer. Forty minutes wasn’t enough, but the time we had with her was amazing”.
Watch fan footage of Lana Del Rey’s new song Body Electric below:
- #Lana Del Rey
- The 8 Weirdest Bits From Lana Del Rey’s NSFW Short Film ‘Tropico’
- Lana Del Rey Unveils New NSFW ‘Tropico’ Trailer
- Lana Del Rey Shares Trailer For Upcoming Short-Film ‘Tropico’
- Lana Del Rey Mopes About Second Album: “I Don’t Really Hear A Next One”
- New Lana Del Rey Leak ‘Baby Blue Love’ Surfaces Online