Lana Del Rey unveiled a new song during her performance at the not-to-be-confused-with-her-name El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles last night. The performance was the Splendour in the Grass-bound Del Rey’s first performance in Los Angeles for six months, following her much-publicised trainwreck of a performance on Saturday Night Live – which many viewers thought was one of the worst musical performances in the series’ 37-year history.
According to NME, the new song – Body Electric – featured in a 10-song setlist, which was filled with tracks from her album Born To Die. Apparently, she also performed the show almost entirely in silhouette in front of a video-screen backdrop of found footage.
Concertgoer Don Andrews told NME: “I love her, so I wish the show was longer. Forty minutes wasn’t enough, but the time we had with her was amazing”.
Watch fan footage of Lana Del Rey’s new song Body Electric below:
- Drake, The Black Keys Headline New York’s Governors Ball 2015
- Lana Del Rey Details “Noirish” Third Album, ‘Honeymoon’
- Marilyn Manson Explains His Role In Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video
- Hear Two New Lana Del Rey Tracks From Tim Burton’s ‘Big Eyes’
- Hear A Preview Of Lana Del Rey’s New Song ‘Big Eyes’
- Marilyn Manson Denies Involvement In Leaked Lana Del Rey ‘Rape’ Video