Marilyn Manson performed at Rock AM Ring 2012 Nürburg, Germany over the weekend, playing a massive set alongside heavyweights such as Linkin Park, Metallica, Skrillex, The Offspring, Kasabian and Soundgarden.
The video shows a return to form from the superstar antichrist, back at his performing best, and not like we saw him while he was out here recently on the Soundwave Festival tour. Maybe he was a little rusty then after taking a 3-year break?
His latest album Born Villain is his first release since his highly criticised 2009 album The High End of Low. Manson has described it as heavier than his previous releases, with a sort of “suicide death metal” sound.
Johnny Depp and his 9-year-old son also feature on the album. Manson told MTV that Depp recorded drums and lead guitar on a bonus cover track of Carly Simon’s You’re So Vain.
Hey, Cruel World…
- Bomb Threats Cancel Marilyn Manson’s Moscow Performance
- Big Day Out’s Greatest Hits
- Marilyn Manson Lands White Supremacist Role On ‘Sons Of Anarchy’
- Marilyn Manson’s Eulogy For His Mother Is Heartbreaking
- Marilyn Manson Founding Member Battling Stage-Four Colon Cancer
- Marilyn Manson Makes ‘Eastbound & Down’ Cameo