A Massive Brawl erupted at a Vice Kills party at SXSW after A$AP Rocky and crew reacted to beer being thrown at them. According to Billboard, a full can of beer was lobbed on stage and Rocky warned that if it happened again “there would be consequences”. Minutes later another can was thrown on stage. The group then jumped into the crowd and started the fight, which ended in an all in brawl.
Soon after the brawl erupted, police turned up and closed down the party, meaning that Fidlar could not play their closing set.
According to reports, at least one audience member was left with a gash on his head after the brawl.
- Origin NYE Rafter-Fall Video Surfaces Online
- A$AP Rocky Dodges Assault Charges For Allegedly Slapping Female Fan
- Field Day 2014 Lineup Announced
- Beachlife Festival Will Come To Surfers Paradise In January 2014
- Watch Snoop Dogg And A$AP Rocky Smoke Up And Interview Each Other