A Massive Brawl erupted at a Vice Kills party at SXSW after A$AP Rocky and crew reacted to beer being thrown at them. According to Billboard, a full can of beer was lobbed on stage and Rocky warned that if it happened again “there would be consequences”. Minutes later another can was thrown on stage. The group then jumped into the crowd and started the fight, which ended in an all in brawl.
Soon after the brawl erupted, police turned up and closed down the party, meaning that Fidlar could not play their closing set.
According to reports, at least one audience member was left with a gash on his head after the brawl.
- 12 Moments Crowd Participation Turned Ugly
- Fourth Person Dies In SXSW Car Crash
- Danny Brown And Schoolboy Q Take “Corporate” SXSW To Task
- Third SXSW Car Crash Victim Dies In Hospital
- Jimmy Kimmel Trolls SXSW Hipsters With Fake Band Names
- Suspect In SXSW Crash An Aspiring Rapper