The much-anticipated Saturday Night Live season final has gone to air and you can check out all the performances below. First up, Jagger and Arcade Fire performed a rendition of The Rolling Stones’ The Last Time, with The Strokes’ Nikolai Fraiture on bass. Then Jagger joined the Foo Fighters to rock out 19th Nervous Breakdown and It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll (But I Like It). According to COS, the Foo Fighters had headlined The Bamboozle Festival in New Jersey just three hours beforehand. In the final performance, Jagger joined Beck to perform an original blues composition about the US presidential election.
It has been a massive year for Saturday Night Live in the music department. This season has included Lana Del Rey, Gotye, Radiohead, Jack White, The Black Keys, Coldplay, Drake, Bon Iver, Florence and the Machine, Usher, The Shins, Sleigh Bells, Foster the People, Robyn, Arcade Fire, Foo Fighters, Jeff Beck, and The Strokes’ Nikolai Fraiture.
Mick Jagger, Arcade Fire, and Nikolai Fraiture – The Last Time
Mick Jagger and Foo Fighters – 19th Nervous Breakdown + It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll (But I Like It)
Mick Jagger and Jeff Beck – Presidential Election Blues
Arcade Fire – She’s A Rainbow + Ruby Tuesday (Kristen Wigg goodbye)
- Hear The New Foo Fighters Single “The Feast and the Famine”
- Watch The New Foo Fighters ‘Something From Nothing’ Video
- Foo Fighters Celebrate ‘Sonic Highways’ Debut With Secret Gig, ‘Letterman’ Top 10
- Watch Foo Fighters And Cheap Trick’s Rick Nielsen Team Up On ‘Letterman’
- Foo Fighters Want To Give Australia Something, Or Nothing
- Hear Foo Fighters’ ‘Something From Nothing’, The First Song From ‘Sonic Highways’