The Rolling Stone‘s own Mick Jagger has made a guest appearance on the iconic Late Night with David Letterman. Taking to what would be the very familiar Ed Sullivan Theatre, Jagger read out the daily Top 10 List.
The subject was of course 10 Things I, Mick Jagger, Have Learned After 50 Years In Rock N’ Roll. Now if you’re a fan of Letterman, the Top 10 List isn’t normally the strongest segment of the program, but this one was a bit of a classic. Jagger, you gotta love the dude: as soon as the spotlight hits him it’s showtime.
Acting abilities aside, Jagger executes the jokes pretty well, starting off with one of the better ones, “Nobody wants to hear anything from your new album”.
The Stones are currently doing the rounds supporting their forthcoming Pay-Per-View performance One More Shot, featuring The Black Keys, Bruce Springsteen and Lady Gaga.
Check out the clip below.
- Rolling Stones Australian Tour Tickets Being Scalped For $3,000
- Handwritten Bruce Springsteen ‘Born To Run’ Lyrics Sell For $197K At Auction
- Michael Gudinski: “I Never Thought I’d Be Working With The Rolling Stones”
- Dan Sultan To Get Under Your Skin On National Tour
- 30 Seconds To Mars Switch Melbourne Venue To Satisfy Rolling Stones