The Rolling Stone‘s own Mick Jagger has made a guest appearance on the iconic Late Night with David Letterman. Taking to what would be the very familiar Ed Sullivan Theatre, Jagger read out the daily Top 10 List.
The subject was of course 10 Things I, Mick Jagger, Have Learned After 50 Years In Rock N’ Roll. Now if you’re a fan of Letterman, the Top 10 List isn’t normally the strongest segment of the program, but this one was a bit of a classic. Jagger, you gotta love the dude: as soon as the spotlight hits him it’s showtime.
Acting abilities aside, Jagger executes the jokes pretty well, starting off with one of the better ones, “Nobody wants to hear anything from your new album”.
The Stones are currently doing the rounds supporting their forthcoming Pay-Per-View performance One More Shot, featuring The Black Keys, Bruce Springsteen and Lady Gaga.
Check out the clip below.
- Dave Grohl Performs On Stage With The Rolling Stones During World Tour
- Bill Wyman Will “Never Again” Perform With The Rolling Stones
- The Rolling Stones Ask High School Choir To Perform With Them In Las Vegas
- Mick Jagger Says A Keith Richards Apology Was A ‘Prerequisite’ For Rolling Stones Tour
- The Rolling Stones Won’t Be Performing New Songs Live