Noel Gallagher’s solo project seems to be moving with the momentum of a steam train. Despite Noel Gallagher being, well…Noel Gallagher, his High Flying Birds seem to be gliding off the organic growth the Oasis guitarist has implemented.
The full-length album is now out and has been supported with a strong enforcement of small venue gigs as well as massive headlining performances. Clash Music reported that earlier this week Gallagher built up expectations of the band’s first clip, explaining the video will feature none other than Mischa Barton, which appears to have been the truth.
The clip, which was shot in LA, also features Noel as a Taxi Driver. Take a peak at the video below. Whilst Gallagher has announced dozens of shows abroad, and having been here earlier this year, it will probably be a little while before he’s back. But there’s nothing like a high budget clip to keep fans interested. After handling his solo career like a total professional, we’re all looking at him to see what he can come up with next.
- Oasis Shoot Down ‘Definitely Maybe’ Anniversary Reunion Rumours
- Noel Gallagher’s Surprise Stowaway Spider Causes Backstage Quarantine
- Liam Gallagher Dedicates Song To His Brother And The ‘High Flying Smurfs’
- Listen: Noel Gallagher And Amorphous Androgynous Collaboration
- Watch: Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds New Video – ‘Dream On’