Oh, Justin Hawkins, you know how to give us chuckle. Known for his bawdy sense of humour, as well as blitzing it on stage, The Darkness frontman went a tad too far at the band’s recent concert in Stockholm, Sweden and fell off the front of the stage.
As shown by video footage of the incident, which you can check out below, Hawkins was prancing along and getting ready to smash out the final chorus of the band’s hit Black Shuck. However, he’s clearly overstepped the mark a bit, and if you zoom to the 24 second point, you’ll see him fall from the front of the stage and consequently miss a few lines from the chorus.
But, ever the pro, he managed to get himself back into the swing of things relatively easily and was back up on stage around 30 seconds later for the end of the track, and do a starjump from the top of the stairs leading to Ed Graham’s drumkit. Champion!
The Darkness will be touring Australia at the start of April, playing their biggest venues to date in a co-headline tour with Joan Jett and The Blackhearts.
Watch: The Darkness’ Justin Hawkins Takes A Tumble Onstage Sweden
- The Darkness Cancel Australian Tour Due To Health Problems
- The Darkness Announce Australia/NZ Tour Dates April 2013
- Listen: The Darkness Cover Radiohead’s ‘Street Spirit (Fade Out)’
- Watch: The Darkness ‘Everybody Have A Good TIme’ New Music Video
- The Darkness Reveal Tracklisting For ‘Hot Cakes’ And Premiere New Single
- The Darkness, Palace Theatre, Melbourne – 09/05/2012