In support of member RZA‘s directorial debut The Man with the Iron Fist, Wu-Tang Clan stopped by the Late Night with Jimmy Fallon set for their first TV appearance in more than a decade.
All remaining members took to the stage to perform Six Directions of Boxing, a new single from the group set to feature on the film’s official soundtrack. The hip hop icons have still got it, smashing out a performance as bad ass as ever.
As well as the live performance, Fallon also managed to convince RZA and Ghostface to join in a game of bubble soccer – well that’s what Consequence of Sound referred to it as. We’ve got the video below.
There has been a lot of talk of a big reunion tour from the gang, talk that has been lent a lot of credibility by this performance. RZA’s new experience with a different work state of mind has re-ignited his desire to tour – that, and next year is 20 years since Enter The Wu-Tang was released.
The soundtrack was released today; the film will be out November 2nd.
- RZA Gives Raekwon 30-Day Ultimatum, Says New Album May Be Pulled
- RZA Discusses Wu-Tang Affiliate’s Penis-Severing Incident
- Two Fans Want You To Own Wu-Tang Clan’s $5m Album Too
- Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper Injured After Severing Own Penis
- Wu-Tang Clan’ RZA Uncertain Of $5 Million Album Buyer’s Rights