Interview: High Highs – The Stuff Dream-Pop is Made Of
High Highs recently wrapped up the East Coast leg of St Jerome’s Laneway Festival while also performing their first headlining Australian gigs. The return of the Australian-born, Brooklyn-based duo coincided with the release of their debut album Open Season.
Made up of singer Jack Milas and multi-instrumentalist Oli Chang, High Highs have floated onto the airwaves behind dream-pop tunes like Open Season and current single In a Dream. Warm, charming and euphoric, High Highs are a must-watch band for 2013.
- Lifetime ambition of Releasing a Debut Album
- Describing the Feeling of Completing Open Season
- Quitting Your Day Job to Pursue Music
- Writing Lyrics that are Open to Interpretation
- Tapping Into a Creative Space
- The Warm Feeling of High Highs’ Music
- Oli Chang Helping Vocalist Jack Milas Become Comfortable with his Singing Voice