Yeah, ya blew it. You missed out on Splendour in the Grass 2015 tickets like some kind of A-Grade chump. The world seems bleaker, colours fade to grey, a non-existent icy cold wind cuts through your very core.
This morning Splendour sold out in under an hour and for whatever reason (you slept in, didn’t you?) you stuffed it big time, and now will probably be missing out on the delectable lineup of Blur, Florence + The Machine, Mark Ronson, The Wombats, Tame Impala, The Dandy Warhols, Royal Blood and so, so many more. You. Goober.
Look, it’s going to be okay. Maybe. What do I know, I’m no psychic. Anyway, here’s 12 things you should do, now that you’ve royally screwed it.
1. Realise what you’ve done, idiot.
2. Don’t open social media.
3. Actually, go ahead and throw your phone in the ocean.
4. Whilst you’re there, stare wistfully out into the sea.
5. Cry. Heaps.
6. Pretend you didn’t even want to go anyway.
7. Think about how much money you’re going to save.
8. Plan something else for July 24th-26th.
Japan is lovely this time of year. Fuji Rock anyone?
9. Start a band!
10. Remember there’s a resale system.
11. Cry some more for good measure.
Gallery: Lily Allen – Splendour In The Grass 2014, Byron Bay 27/07/14 / Photos by Ashley Mar