The album has been dubbed Kylie Christmas and will feature a host of seasonal covers, duets and original tunes alongside some impressive guest cameos.
As NME reports, The Stooges legend will feature on a festive number called Christmas Wrapping, which was originally recorded by American new wave band The Waitresses in 1981.
Why? I guess because he’s Iggy Pop and Iggy Pop does whatever the fuck Iggy Pop wants to do.
And if Iggy Pop wants to sing on Kylie Minogue’s Christmas album, then Iggy Pop is sure as shit going to sing on Kylie Minogue’s fucking Christmas album.
Kylie Christmas also features the Australian pop darling sharing vocal duties with her sister Dannii (who said siblings can’t share their toys on Christmas, huh?) and performing a posthumous duet with Frank Sinatra on the classic Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
The record will be released on November 13th, just in time for the jolly fat man to drop it down your mum’s chimney. Check out the full tracklist, below.
— Kylie Minogue (@kylieminogue) October 2, 2015
Kylie Christmas Official Tracklist
1. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
2. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (feat Frank Sinatra)
3. Winter Wonderland
4. Christmas Wrapping (feat Iggy Pop)
5. Only You (feat James Corden)
6. I’m Gonna Be Warm This Winter
7. Every Day’s Like Christmas
8. Let It Snow
9. White December
10. 2,000 Miles
11. Santa Baby
12. Christmas Isn’t Christmas ‘Til You Get Here
13. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
14. Oh Santa
15. 100 Degrees (feat Dannii Minogue)
16. Cried Out Christmas