The promoter of the “ROLI Database Competition” (the “Competition”) is ROCKET COMMS AU PTY LTD (ABN 69 625 737 242).
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
The competition is open to all entrants within Australia.
PERIOD OF THE COMPETITION:
12 pm AEDT, 24th January 2019 to 5:00pm 17th February 2019, inclusive. No entries submitted outside this period will be accepted.
PROCEDURE & PRIZE:
- To identify their participation in contests, users must:
- 1. Allow collection of email address for subscription to ROLI database
- 2. Describe, in 25 words or less, the kind of music you’d make with a ROLI Seaboard Block
- 3. Enter details including name, date of birth and mobile phone number (only for the purpose of contact for prize winners)
- Rocket Comms management and Music Feeds will select and decide upon the two (2) winners from the best entry that fulfils all requirements.
- After 5PM on Sunday 17th February, Music Feeds will contact the winners via email. If it is clearly impossible to contact the winners within three days, the organization will be free of any liability and may choose another winner.
- The winners of the “ROLI Database” competition will each win 1 x ROLI Seaboard Block
- The winner will receive their product as decided in correspondence between the organisers and the winner.
- By participating, the entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In participating in the prizes, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all marketing activities relating to the promotion.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- By participating in the competition, the participants accept that their email will be taken to be used for subscription to the ROLI Newsletter Database. All other collected information will only be taken for entry purposes.
In the event that a winner fails to satisfy any of the Terms and Conditions, that prize winner shall not be entitled to the prize and may at its discretion award the prize to another entrant in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or choose not to award the prize.
A prize must be taken as stated and is not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash.
If the specified prize becomes unavailable for any reason, organisers may, but is under no obligation to substitute a prize of like or equal value.
Any tax payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the prize winner’s responsibility.
Organisers take no responsibility for the loss of the prize (or the inability of the prize winner to use the prize) due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by the prize winner, or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, organisers make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability, merchantability of the prize.
Organisers will not use the entrant’s personal information for any other purpose without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law.
Organisers assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries.
Organisers and their related entities, employees, contractors, servants or agents shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of any act or omission, whether negligent or otherwise in conjunction with the Competition or a prize occurring either during or after the Competition.
Participation in the Competition constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions. Organisers decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions generally.
Organisers may, at their own discretion, amend these Terms and Conditions if and when required and such amendments shall be effective upon being live on the Music Feeds webpage. By entering you agree to be bound to any amendments in the Terms and Conditions so please ensure that you review these Terms and Conditions for any updates.
Entries will be disqualified if they do not comply with the stipulated conditions, or if despite complying with them they may infringe personal rights, or may be offensive or discriminatory.