Megastick Fanfare are an emerging Sydney act whose experimental pop is starting to create a stir beyond the local scene.
The second half of Megastick Fanfare’s name comes from the band’s enjoyment of coming up with a small piece of music to introduce their live shows, otherwise known as a Fanfare.
After the performance, bandmates Adam Connelly and Sam Goldsmith stuck around to reveal what Megastick Fanfare has been up to and when fans can expect a new LP.
• Influences for new single Call Out
• The spacious and expansive sound of Call Out
• Fanfare and it’s role in songwriting
• Explaining the meaning behind the term ‘Experimental Pop’
• Mishaps recording debut album, 2011s Grit Aglow
• Staying focused on new album
• Megastick Fanfare tour