Ever since that one episode of The Simpsons, Lollapalooza has always seemed like one of those far off dream lands that’s wonderment is only surpassed by the tales of what goes on backstage. Well, my friends, thanks to the good guys from The Temper Trap, we can now take a look at just what does on behind the security-riddled fences: the illusive backstage.
The lads took a bunch of snaps during their time at the gig, despite the fact that their set was axed due to unforeseen weather conditions, which saw the fest get locked down for a short period of time, reopening just in time for headliners The Red Hot Chili Peppers to perform.
But, rain hail or shine, the Temper Trap seemed to have made the most of their time. Take a goosey gander at some of the pics below.
- Falls Festival 2014/2015 Lineup
- 10 Aussies Named On Massive Lollapalooza 2014 Lineup
- The Temper Trap Part Ways With Guitarist Lorenzo Sillitto
- The Temper Trap Recording At La Casa Studio Byron Bay With Frank Ocean Producer Malay
- Groovin The Moo Townsville – Townsville Cricket Grounds, 05/05/13
- The Temper Trap Announce Australian East Coast Tour, April/May 2013